Confused about the pros and cons of rust converters? Read on in this excerpt from the Chemical Wiki Best Rust Converter List for 2018:
Easy-to-Use One-Step Application Rust Converter
Rustzilla’s rust converter is easy-to-use with a one-step application process. The preparation process is simple: scaling or any loose rust should be removed.
Save Time & Money – No Elaborate Preparation Needed
This product can also save time and money – no sanding or sandblasting. It dries to black in about 48-hours and provides a seal to prevent more rust from forming. An oil-based paint should be used as water-based paints might react with the seal. The finish, without any paint, prevents rust from re-forming with a protective barrier.
Works With Any Type of Metal
Ruztzilla will work on almost any type of metal, including stainless steel and cast iron. Farmers can use it on equipment or food troughs. Eco-friendly, with no solvents or bases, it won’t harm animals eating from treated surfaces. Rustzilla is non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-flammable.
No-Risk Money-Back Guarantee
Rustzilla offers a no-risk, money-back guarantee – a full refund will be given within the first 30 days after purchase.
- Works with organic materials to achieve rust removal.
- Safe to use and not corrosive to skin.
- Easy one-step application.
- eaves behind an easy-to-paint surface.
- Cleans up with soap and water.
- One container can cover up to 380 square feet at 24 square feet per eight ounces
- Does not stand up for the long term on broad areas without some support being added in behind the application.
- Requires some prep before the product is used.
Excerpted and summarized from Chemical Wiki Best Rust Converter – Buyer’s Guide at https://chemicalwiki.com/best-rust-converter/